What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide to fighting superbugs and emerging bacteria naturally
- The special sugar you can take daily to avoid UTIs that keeps E. coli from sticking to the lining of your urinary tract (page 60)!
- Chest congestion – just a few drops of this oil can be added to a hot bath and the steam will help make coughs more productive!
- Scientific proof that ancient people had access to one of the very same antibiotics we use today – found naturally!
- The essential oil of a common household spice that could kill salmonella on your kitchen counters (page 76)!
- Sinus infection – Just add this fruit extract to distilled hot water and inhale the healing steam!
- The healing clay found to possess such powerful antibacterial properties it heals wounds (page 62)!
- Showing you how a teaspoonful of this sweet substance every two hours can clobber your sore throat
- Women are dying from common urinary tract infections caused by drug-resistant E coli bacteria!
- The Flu – this blend of four herbal ingredients will have you feeling better in record time!
- Showing you natural substances you can use that were shown to kill MRSA, C. diff, and E. coli
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Antibiotic Epidemic scores 72.77/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://naturalalert.com/information/protectyourself/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was USD27.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: naturalalert.com you’ll also be taken through to naturalalert.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)